Each time we have discussed what brands we want to work with in the coming year, BABYBJÖRN has topped the list. The function, quality, and style are so well executed in every product. We are huge admirers of the company and are proud to bring this sponsored content series to life at last.
We’ve lined up a bunch of BABYBJÖRN products to give away, in addition to a series of posts that highlight why we are such big fans. So far this summer, we’ve given away four terrific products:
The BABYBJÖRN high chair comes in red or white and boasts sleek Scandinavian styling and washable tray. It folds up and comes apart for easy storage.
The BABYBJÖRN babysitter balance was the first product developed in 1961 as a “bouncing cradle” — the simple design is largely unchanged over the years.
The BABYBJÖRN Miracle Carrier is the latest version of baby carrier (the first of which was launched the year I was born) which incorporates many new improvements for comfort. It comes in different fabrics and colors. Black is the most popular.
The BABYBJÖRN travel crib folds flat and is easy to carry weighing in at 11 pounds(really, I’ve done it). And it doesn’t take an engineering degree to set it up so it’s sturdy. The sheet is very soft and nice.
This week, we’re giving away the whole batch!
(wait patiently for the rafflecopter widget to load; it will choose one winner at random. U.S. residents only.)
Happy 50th birthday to BABYBJÖRN!
Our posts about BABYBJORN products
- 5 real-world uses for my travel crib
- More info about the BABYBJÖRN travel crib light 2
- Buy a BABYBJÖRN travel crib on amazon – don’t forget the sheet!
- Baby food cheats, healthy and easy tricks
- More info about the BABYBJÖRN highchair
- Buy a BABYBJÖRN high chair on amazon
- How to wear a BABYBJÖRN front carrier
- See all the various BABYBJÖRN baby carriers.
- Buy a Miracle carrier on Amazon
- Why the bouncy seat makes me a better mom
- See all the BABYBJÖRN bouncers.
- Buy the BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance on Amazon.
These posts were all written as part of a series in collaboration with BABYBJÖRN. All opinions are our own. As are many of the babies, but not all.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Sew a quick newborn hat — from a t-shirt - February 24, 2017
- Awesome Mom: Yummy Spoonfuls founder Agatha Achindu - February 22, 2017
- Make Your Kid a Money Genius (Even If You’re Not) - February 15, 2017