- Placemat to bib tutorial from Nouvelle Mama
- Upholstered toddler beds from Design*Sponge
- How to build a great blanket fort from Simple Mom.
- Produce your own There’s a Wocket In My Pocket book with your kids from Make and Takes.
- Kid’s couch makeover via Ohdeedoh
Coming soon, I promise, 5 DIY Projects for Lazy Parents.
As inspiration, allow me to share the before and after pictures of the couch makeover project from The Adventures of Rory and Jess that I read about on Ohdeedoh.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Things to do with toddlers before they turn two - October 22, 2014
- Activity #37: Meow, bark and tweet at the pet store - October 20, 2014
- 7 Ideas For Mom and Baby Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2014