Wooweee, you guys! We have an awesome giveaway today as part of a collab with Mom.life – the app for modern moms.
When you’re in the trenches of motherhood, what’s the most important thing that carries you through? Mom friends.
Mom.life is the app for modern moms, where you can meet new mom friends, share advice, read the latest parenting content, and use mini-apps such as the pregnancy tracker, baby calendar, hospital kit and feeding tracker.
Let’s have a look at this awesome prize package!
Here’s what we’re giving away
- A classically styled crib and organic mattress. Yes! From Baby Appleseed, the 3-in-1 Zola Crib and Nature’s Plush Cloud-9 organic mattress (retail $600) are both made of non-toxic materials and will last many years as the crib converts to a toddler bed and then a day bed.
- TCL Xess (bottom right item). This unit is worth $500 and it’s a beautiful screen and Amazon Alexa voice service all rolled together. Ask for recipes, control your smart home, use it as a baby monitor, or as a home theater. Any of your streaming content can play here. Just use a voice command to ask for it!
- Mom.life 18-month onesie (retail $30). Made of super soft cotton, this funny onesie will make everyone laugh. The back reads “Because mom puts up with my (emoji)” and the front says MOM LIFE.
- Freshly Picked Moccasins (retail $60) are the lightweight soft sole shoes that allow babies to master movement without tripping or losing a shoe.
- 3 pairs of Icon pee-proof undies (retail $90) designed to retain liquid and fight odor. Light bladder leakage? No biggie (styles, sizes and colors to be picked by winner).
- The prettiest battery pack we’ve ever seen, the Kanex GoPower Plus Premium Portable Power (retail $60) is compatible with all iOS & Android devices, and small USB powered devices and will keep you powered up on the go.
Ready to enter? Let’s do this:
Let’s hear it for mom.life for this giveaway! If you download the app, you’ll find RookieMoms content behind the MomRadar button, leading you to curated parenting publications, mom bloggers and celeb moms. The Mom Finder button helps you connect with local moms with a similar due date or children’s ages. Critical!
The best part? It’s live moderated, so no mom shaming allowed!