This the last post in our series sponsored by the Huggies Every Little Bottom program, and I hope that over the course of 2011, you have been inspired to think of moms in need from time to time, especially when you open a fresh package of diapers. For many families, providing the bare necessities, including diapers, is a financial challenge.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, if you’d like to help, here are three ways you can do it:
1) Hold your own diaper drive. Ask friends and neighbors to contribute and find a food bank or social service center that serves women and children that will accept your donations.
2) Be a Diaper Fairy. (Not a Diaper Genie). Select an item from Help A Mother Out’s Amazon wishlist and have diapers delivered.
3) Give money. Take your pick of organizations dedicated to getting diapers to those who cannot afford them: LA Diaper Drive, Diaper Bank of Southern Arizona, Help a Mother Out (California), The Diaper Bank (New England).
Thanks in advance for any help you give to this cause. I was happy to be a part of the 2011 ambassadors to the Every Little Bottom program and will continue to work locally to solve this problem.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Rainbow birthday party ideas - January 28, 2015
- Cancer is a big ugly jerk. Donate to Cycle for Survival - January 23, 2015
- Cheater’s chicken soup with picky kid variations - January 23, 2015