I am packing for the hospital to go have my second baby and I *wish* I had not already donated my stupid Christmas socks. They would have been perfect:
- Red. For obvious reasons.
- Snuggly warm.
- Non-skid. Also for obvious reasons.
- Reindeer pattern. I care much much less if anything happens to them than if I had these little beauties from Paul Frank.
So, let my lesson be your lesson!
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #291: Let your baby ride the family pet - August 22, 2014
- I bribed my picky eater with toy dinosaurs for 2 weeks - August 20, 2014
- Activity #28: Pack a picnic and roll in the grass - August 18, 2014