I am packing for the hospital to go have my second baby and I *wish* I had not already donated my stupid Christmas socks. They would have been perfect:
- Red. For obvious reasons.
- Snuggly warm.
- Non-skid. Also for obvious reasons.
- Reindeer pattern. I care much much less if anything happens to them than if I had these little beauties from Paul Frank.
So, let my lesson be your lesson!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- The gift I want to give every new mom: FOOD! - October 21, 2014
- Observing the lasts of parenting is trickier than the firsts - October 15, 2014
- Happy 9 Year Blogiversary! - October 12, 2014