I am packing for the hospital to go have my second baby and I *wish* I had not already donated my stupid Christmas socks. They would have been perfect:
- Red. For obvious reasons.
- Snuggly warm.
- Non-skid. Also for obvious reasons.
- Reindeer pattern. I care much much less if anything happens to them than if I had these little beauties from Paul Frank.
So, let my lesson be your lesson!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #42: Send your mate out to jog - November 24, 2014
- The Control Freak’s Guide to packing your diaper bag - November 18, 2014
- 5 strategies to put HAPPY in your holidays - November 12, 2014