I am packing for the hospital to go have my second baby and I *wish* I had not already donated my stupid Christmas socks. They would have been perfect:
- Red. For obvious reasons.
- Snuggly warm.
- Non-skid. Also for obvious reasons.
- Reindeer pattern. I care much much less if anything happens to them than if I had these little beauties from Paul Frank.
So, let my lesson be your lesson!
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Flashback Friday: Whitney was my pregnant bridesmaid - April 18, 2014
- Activity #10: Plan a mom’s night out - April 14, 2014
- How to have the best day ever with my two-year-old - April 10, 2014