I am packing for the hospital to go have my second baby and I *wish* I had not already donated my stupid Christmas socks. They would have been perfect:
- Red. For obvious reasons.
- Snuggly warm.
- Non-skid. Also for obvious reasons.
- Reindeer pattern. I care much much less if anything happens to them than if I had these little beauties from Paul Frank.
So, let my lesson be your lesson!
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Tech Tuesday: How I get out the door faster with Shoe Time Music - July 29, 2014
- Activity #25: Host an ugly baby (clothes) contest - July 28, 2014
- Star Wars birthday party ideas on a budget - July 25, 2014