We admired this adorable idea from blogger Jen Johnson on Pinterest.
What a cute way to capture and share baby news.
Keep in mind that her lighting is absolutely perfect and unless you live in a photography studio, yours might be less so. I’m not sure about the painted frame around the whiteboard. Looks like the baby is laying on it (ouch?), but I would just move my baby up so his whole body is laying on the board.
- Keep color scheme of baby’s clothing and pen color simple
- Find a glare-free spot in your home or a shady patch outdoors
- Use a chalkboard instead like Heather did for these ultra cute pictures. (Um, Honey, can you install a chalkboard on our wall?)
- Add the date so you can keep track of milestones, “I busted my swaddle open today!”
Investing in a huge whiteboard or chalkboard will pay off later. They are such fun things to have around the house. My children received a whiteboard (like this one) for Hanukkah and they love using it to draw and play school.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- 7 Ideas For Mom and Baby Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2014
- Tech Tuesday – Be in the know before a product recall is issued - October 14, 2014
- Activity #36: Take a photo of your baby at the pumpkin patch - October 13, 2014