We admired this adorable idea from blogger Jen Johnson on Pinterest.
What a cute way to capture and share baby news.
Keep in mind that her lighting is absolutely perfect and unless you live in a photography studio, yours might be less so. I’m not sure about the painted frame around the whiteboard. Looks like the baby is laying on it (ouch?), but I would just move my baby up so his whole body is laying on the board.
- Keep color scheme of baby’s clothing and pen color simple
- Find a glare-free spot in your home or a shady patch outdoors
- Use a chalkboard instead like Heather did for these ultra cute pictures. (Um, Honey, can you install a chalkboard on our wall?)
- Add the date so you can keep track of milestones, “I busted my swaddle open today!”
Investing in a huge whiteboard or chalkboard will pay off later. They are such fun things to have around the house. My children received a whiteboard (like this one) for Hanukkah and they love using it to draw and play school.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Online doctor’s appointments are my new favorite thing (Sponsored) - April 15, 2014
- Frozen birthday party ideas - April 9, 2014
- Activity #9: Go to the theater where crying is allowed - April 7, 2014