It’s February! Time for romance (says Hallmark). We’re going to try to provide a little inspiration for prioritizing the sexy aspects of your life with romance and self-esteem boosting activities this month. Today, we kick off a series of guest posts from Shana of Ain’t No Mom Jeans. (If you missed her series on sweatsuit alternatives, start here.) And now, I’ll let Shana take it away:
I’m always astounded by the number of extremely attractive moms who still wear jeans that are baggy in the bum. (Editor’s note: GUILTY!) I’m not sure if it’s a holdover from saggy-bum maternity pants, but seriously. It’s really, really, really hard to feel sexy in saggy-bum jeans. So apply the Hand-Grab rule:
- Put on your jeans.
- Recruit your most honest girlfriend to grab your bum.
- If she can grab a handful of jean (or anything close to a handful of jean), then your jeans are too saggy in the bum. It’s time for new jeans.
If you absolutely hate tight jeans, then I suggest you try jeans with sophisticated bum styling like Hudson’s Signature Bootcut Jeans, True Religion Jeans, or William Rast Jeans. These jeans have seams and/or pockets strategically located to make your bum look good, even when buying a size up.
Look for more sexy tips from Shana next week!
Too cheap for Shana’s jean suggestions? We think it’s ok to go to Old Navy for your first pair of post-partum jeans.
photo credit: shellular kellular on flickr
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- What Not To Wear: Baby Edition - July 18, 2014
- What I wish I could do over: Introducing my kid to food - July 16, 2014
- Activity #23: Build muscles at bootcamp - July 14, 2014