- Just Do It: A couple has sex for 101 consecutive days and lives to tell about it. (My parents noted that The Rookie Mom’s Handbook would be a natural follow-up to their book. Ha ha.)
Shop: Mighty Girl tells us 15 perfect baby items that you must register for.
- Decorate: Cool metal room decorations from Crib Rock Couture via Julie on Cool Mom Picks, who, like me, doesn’t do themed nurseries.
Make: Toddler pants! Another great execution of our Easy Kids Pants from On-Hand Modern.
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Start training your toddler for Easter 2015 - February 26, 2015
- Activity #418: Document Examples of Bad Parenting - February 24, 2015
- Clever ways to make roads for toy cars on your floor - February 19, 2015