- For likely-to-bonk-their-head-on-a-daily-basis toddlers: Newborn baby hats make good ice pack covers from Parent Hacks
- For parents of preschoolers who need to kill 15 minutes at the dinner table before the food comes out: Q-tip counting trays spotted by Dollar Store Crafts.
- For design junkie parents who need to store toys in a stylish way: Rustic Rolling Bins from More Ways to Waste Time
- For those who can sew and have little girls to dress: Transform a Mens Shirt into a Dress from Recycled Crafts
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Start training your toddler for Easter 2015 - February 26, 2015
- Activity #418: Document Examples of Bad Parenting - February 24, 2015
- Clever ways to make roads for toy cars on your floor - February 19, 2015