- For likely-to-bonk-their-head-on-a-daily-basis toddlers: Newborn baby hats make good ice pack covers from Parent Hacks
- For parents of preschoolers who need to kill 15 minutes at the dinner table before the food comes out: Q-tip counting trays spotted by Dollar Store Crafts.
- For design junkie parents who need to store toys in a stylish way: Rustic Rolling Bins from More Ways to Waste Time
- For those who can sew and have little girls to dress: Transform a Mens Shirt into a Dress from Recycled Crafts
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- How to turn your child into a pirate: Halloween costume idea #297 - September 2, 2014
- Activity #305: Alter your board books - August 29, 2014
- Activity #29: Upgrade your own “crib” - August 25, 2014