- For likely-to-bonk-their-head-on-a-daily-basis toddlers: Newborn baby hats make good ice pack covers from Parent Hacks
- For parents of preschoolers who need to kill 15 minutes at the dinner table before the food comes out: Q-tip counting trays spotted by Dollar Store Crafts.
- For design junkie parents who need to store toys in a stylish way: Rustic Rolling Bins from More Ways to Waste Time
- For those who can sew and have little girls to dress: Transform a Mens Shirt into a Dress from Recycled Crafts
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Two kids in a room. Or not. - July 24, 2014
- What Not To Wear: Baby Edition - July 18, 2014
- What I wish I could do over: Introducing my kid to food - July 16, 2014