What better way to get folks attention with your beliefs than to plaster catchy slogans on your precious baby? Name your cause and I’ll bet we can find you some baby apparel.
We’ll start with an easy one and move on from there. Find yourself in the list below:
- Breastfeeding. The Lactivist Store has many amusing bibs and tee-shirts. Nip/Suck cracks me up, but I never had the nerve.
- Conservative. Wee-publican onesies are the way to go.
- Liberal. Perhaps “President Poopyhead” or “My parents are big gay liberals” on BabyWit.com may be your speed.
- Us Weekly addict. Team Aniston or Team Jolie shirts are so 2006… Find a new cause for your new babe.
- Against everything. Pleasedontfeedmykidsugar.com sells shirts that say “dairy free baby”, “sugar free baby”, “mercury free baby”, and more.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Tech Tuesday: How I get out the door faster with Shoe Time Music - July 29, 2014
- Activity #25: Host an ugly baby (clothes) contest - July 28, 2014
- Star Wars birthday party ideas on a budget - July 25, 2014