The teeny tiny bubble wrap is perfect as a physical outlet for moms trying not to scream at their kids. (Confession: I have done this dozens of times)
This is how it works:
- Get frustrated or annoyed to the point of wanting to scream.
- Gently, set baby in crib or other safe place.
- Walk over to the desk with the little bubble wrap.
- Squeeze and pop until everything is funny again.
I learned this little trick from a post-partum stress class, so it must be true, right? Ripping tissues should also work but won’t have that satisfying snap-snap sound.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #30: Stumble into a family-friendly pub - September 1, 2014
- Sawyer’s third birthday party: Bubbles on a budget - August 28, 2014
- Activity #291: Let your baby ride the family pet - August 22, 2014