The teeny tiny bubble wrap is perfect as a physical outlet for moms trying not to scream at their kids. (Confession: I have done this dozens of times)
This is how it works:
- Get frustrated or annoyed to the point of wanting to scream.
- Gently, set baby in crib or other safe place.
- Walk over to the desk with the little bubble wrap.
- Squeeze and pop until everything is funny again.
I learned this little trick from a post-partum stress class, so it must be true, right? Ripping tissues should also work but won’t have that satisfying snap-snap sound.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- One rookie mom’s 7 favorite apps that are not for her children - September 16, 2014
- Then I tried bribing my picky eater even harder - September 11, 2014
- Tech Tuesday: I *heart* Common sense media - September 9, 2014