A holiday round-up for last minute wannabe gift-givers
- Thingamababy shares the five hottest (and freeest gifts for small ones. Reminds me I’m still planning to nab one of those appliance boxes from work for a giant fort!
- The Mighty Goods Gift Guide is the mother of all gift guides (and sort of the opposite of our first pick). We love fellow rookie mom Andrea’s superhero necklaces.
- Dutch’s 2006 Holiday Shopping Guide for the Indie Sonofabitch Parent — ‘nuf said.
- Uncle Mark’s Gift Guide and Almanac — he narrows down all the choices to the best pick of cameras, phones (the same!), and now a baby gift guide that looks suspiciously like our own registry list. Right on.
- Design*Sponge Bloggers Wishlist is what Whitney would have put together if she had more time and less children. Gorgeous, handmade, and fun.
- Cool Mom Picks have both the Holiday Gift Guide and Safer Toy Guide in case you wouldn’t be happy just giving your baby a cardboard box.
- Gastronomic gifts that rock from the Food Section gift guide — I’d like to see what Milo would do with that Loopabowl!
- Urban Outfitters has collected three pages worth of gifts under $50, including these brightly colored Lomography fish-eye cameras for the sibling who fancies himself hip and artsy. Whitney will be buying the Florida Gators tee for her husband.
- CityMama’s easy and cheap (and local) guide to homemade gifts. Now step away from the mouse and make something.
- The Design Public Gift Guide is another favorite for well-designed adorability. If you’re too cheap to shop here, start a wishlist.
- The Mominatrix holiday gift guide is like none other on our list. Oh snap.
- Auntie Karen’s guide of potentially impractical but completely fabulous gifts for families
- More? Check out 39 mom-tested holiday gift ideas in the Rookie Moms Holiday Shopping Guide.
Read more lists of thirteen items at ThursdayThirteen.com