Most classes for babies provide a free trial experience. Take advantage of these freebies before committing to a paid class. Try to talk your other mama friends into joining you so it’s the most fun for YOU.
Your 41st weekly challenge is to contact a local music, dance, or exercise class for moms and babies, and arrange to take a free class.
- Kindermusik Village classes are for babies under 18 months and each class is 45 minutes long.
- Gymboree classes for babies focus on either music or playing – you can choose.
- Music Together is mixed age classes up to age five and the classes are an hour long.
- The Little Gym starts as young as four months old with a general movement and socialization curriculum.
- My Gym is a children’s “fitness center” that starts classes with parent participation at age – get this – six weeks!
You may find that your local independent music or movement centers for kids offer a free trial visit as well. Have you tried any? Let us know!
Not ready for this rookie mom challenge? Go back and start with an easier one.