Most classes for babies provide a free trial experience. Take advantage of these freebies before committing to a paid class. Try to talk your other mama friends into joining you so it’s the most fun for YOU.
Your 41st weekly challenge is to contact a local music, dance, or exercise class for moms and babies, and arrange to take a free class.
- Kindermusik Village classes are for babies under 18 months and each class is 45 minutes long.
- Gymboree classes for babies focus on either music or playing – you can choose.
- Music Together is mixed age classes up to age five and the classes are an hour long.
- The Little Gym starts as young as four months old with a general movement and socialization curriculum.
- My Gym is a children’s “fitness center” that starts classes with parent participation at age – get this – six weeks!
You may find that your local independent music or movement centers for kids offer a free trial visit as well. Have you tried any? Let us know!
Not ready for this rookie mom challenge? Go back and start with an easier one.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Online doctor’s appointments are my new favorite thing (Sponsored) - April 15, 2014
- Frozen birthday party ideas - April 9, 2014
- Activity #9: Go to the theater where crying is allowed - April 7, 2014