In keeping with our new Tech Tuesday theme, I want to share a few tip-full blog posts and some techie products for parents and kids.
- GLO nightlight is a funky piece of decor, practical fading-over-time nightlight, AND a clever toy. Cool.
- Babycook PRO (at $200 yowzer!) makes cooking homemade baby food easier & less messy, now twice as fast.
- Cute, hygienic humidifier that looks like an elephant. Aww.
- Ultra-portable smilie face speaker set would even fit in a tiny nursery like mine.
- Find more electronics like video monitors and more over here. The technology changes too quickly for me to make a pick. Sorry!
I’m curious. What technical innovations do you love as a parent?
January blog posts on giggle
Why Google Calendar is a must-have for new parents
Question: What’s a free and easy-to-use organizing tool that makes family life easier and works on both your home computer and your smartphone? [read more on giggle gab]
Parent Talk: Best of 2012
Five fave posts from our giggle gab column in 2012 including 10 REALLY Creative Birth Announcements, 4 Ideas for a Modern Baby Shower, and more new mama tips on topics like DIY Halloween costumes, gear that will last for years, starting solids, and more.
Disclosure: We’re happy to share our picks and posts as bloggers for giggle GAB. We hope you like them too.