In my house, we think it is great to take pictures in the same chair each month (or each week!) to really see the baby grow before our eyes. We got in the habit of dressing Holden up and propping him in the big yellow chair. Now that he’s bigger, our challenge is not to snap the photo before he tips over, but to snap the photo before he lunges for the telephone. Ahhh, progress is a beautiful thing!
- Put your baby against a solid color sheet on your bed.
- Snap a picture next to the same stuffed animal each month to show perspective.
- Photograph tiny hands and feet next to your own hands and feet.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- No mean names allowed - January 21, 2015
- Activity #50: Launch Camp Grandma - January 19, 2015
- Cool invention: kid cups by Puj that hang on your fridge - January 15, 2015