We are excited to team up with a bunch of bloggers and company (corporate? hmmm that sounds wrong, too) partners to offer you a terrific prize pack for brand new eaters. If you like any or all of us, you can be entered for a chance to win this sweet prize:
- From giggle, a BABYBJÖRN high chair (like this one) and bib
- method is going to help you clean it all up with all-purpose cleaner, foaming dish soap, and laundry detergent
- Plum Organics is offering a tasting menu of $100 worth of goodies
- variety of NEW Stage 3 Training Meal pouches — varieties include mild herbs & spices!
- variety of fruit, veggie, whole grain and Greek yogurt blends in easy, squeeze pouches
- variety of Super Puffs, Little Yums and Little Crèmes for tiny teethers
- set of Plum’s Dispensing Spoon by Boon for one-handed feeding
Our fellow blogging mamas include: Audrey McClelland from MomGenerations (mom of a newborn daughter and four boys), Laura Fuentes from Momables (mom of 3 who offers a useful lunchbox subscription service you gotta try), Wendy Copley of Wendolonia (speaking of lunches, OMG), Jane Maynard from This Week for Dinner, and you already know us.
Rafflecopter widget is loading. Wait for it.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The fine print and disclosures: We did not receive compensation for running this sweepstakes; we just wanted to get together and get a great prize for our readers. We hope you like it. Retail value for prize is between $400 and $600 depending on where you shop.
Rafflecopter widget will choose a single winner of all prizes. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be chosen. And so on. Winners must be over age 18 and live in the continental USA. No cash awards will be given in place of this prize so don’t enter unless you want it. Void where prohibited.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- 9 Favorite clutter-free gifts - December 19, 2014
- When we gave each other nothing more than ideas for Christmas - December 16, 2014
- Activity #45: Do what YOU want to do - December 15, 2014