Earlier this month, Heather and I took a little bloggy boondoggle over to TJ Maxx by way of a towncar provided by the PR agency who wants to help TJ Maxx connect with bloggers. I’ll tell you more about that in a future post, but only if you act interested.
We launched a new website in our own backyard, and it’s called 510Families.com. If you know anyone who lives in the San Francisco Bay Area, please tell them about it!
Excluding Facebook, Google, and Twitter, the 10 sites who brought the most new moms to us this month were:
The stuff you guys bought? Via Amazon.com, the ten highest ranking items were:
10. Britax Boulevard TSIP Convertible Car Seat, Onyx
9. Green Sprouts Eco-friendly Silicone Freezer Tray, Green
8. Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoon – 6 Pack
7. The New Mom’s Survival Guide: How to Reclaim Your Body, Your Health, Your Sanity, and Your Sex Life After Having a Baby
6. Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 Quick and Easy Meals for a Healthy and Happy Baby
5. Butterfly With Flowers Umbrella For Kids, Gift Ideas
4. Aisiman Multi Color 12 Panels Rainbow Waterproof Umbrella, Rain Umbrella Series
3. How to Have Your Second Child First: 100 Things That Are Good to Know… the First Time Around
2. Handy Dad: 25 Awesome Projects for Dads and Kids
1. The Rookie Mom’s Handbook: 250 Activities to Do with (and Without!) Your Baby
Ok, now that I’ve re-lived May, I can fully embrace June.
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com
, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook
and Stuff Every Mom Should Know