I want to start a parent-of-sons club in order to feature stories, joys, frustrations, and anything else unique to raising a posse of man-children. I originally imagined a #3boysclub where I could identify and obsess over parents who have, as I do, three or more male children, but then I figured, why limit it?
While I still hold moms-of-many-boys on a pedestal, all are welcome into this virtual clubhouse if one or more of the following are true:
- You have one or more sons
- You have a daughter who likes boys (or typically boy stuff)
- You like boys yourself (not in the pervy way, please!)
I realize in deciding that “people who like boys” are welcome that I’ve just created the exact same club my then-six-year old tried to invent last year in his after-school program. Ha!
To get me started, will you please help me identify any friends, celebs, or bloggers who have a gaggle of boy children?
Let’s have some fun here. Whitney told me that Julie Bowen from Modern Family has her own 3 boy posse.
Cute (and crazy I bet)! Now you name some.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- I bribed my picky eater with toy dinosaurs for 2 weeks - August 20, 2014
- Activity #28: Pack a picnic and roll in the grass - August 18, 2014
- Instagram vs. Real Life for moms - August 14, 2014