If you have been getting a little behind in your Mominatrix-inspired sexual resolution, we totally feel you. This has been hard. We’re not exactly on top of these daily challenges ourselves.
In case reclaiming your mama mojo is not enough motivation for you to stay up past 10pm, we’re going to sweeten the deal for you.
What you can win: Rookie Mominatrix happy sex basket
Kristen Chase hand-selected these prizes with your needs in mind:
- A signed copy of The Mominatrix’s Guide to Sex: A No-Surrender Advice Book for Naughty Moms (which we’ve both read cover to cover)
- Mominatrix t-shirt (which we both wear when we don’t think we’ll run into the in-laws)
- smart balls (for kegels)
- good lube – intimate organics – allergen free (no glycerin)
- Rub my Duckie vibe (doubles as a baby tub toy)
How to enter:
Inspired by Challenge #6, leave us a comment below to share one or more songs from your fun sexy playlist. (Is it cheating if I get you guys to make a playlist for me? Shut up.)
The contest will begin at 9:00 a.m. (PST) January 11 2010 and will end 8:59 a.m. (PST) February 1, 2010 (in time to receive the goodies by Valentine’s Day, we hope). Make sure that the e-mail address you leave is correct.
It’s never too late to catch up! Go to bed naked tonight and wake up to read the complete list of challenges (all more fun than wiping someone’s tushy, we hope!). Keep track of all the sexual resolution challenges.
- No duplicate comments.
- Comment once each day. Different song(s) please.
- Tweet about our contest and post a link back here.
- Need another chance? You may receive an additional entry by blogging about this contest and leaving a link in the comments.
- This giveaway is open to US Residents, aged 18 and older. (Sorry!)
- Winners will be selected via random draw, and will notified by e-mail.
- You have 48 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- No mean names allowed - January 21, 2015
- Activity #50: Launch Camp Grandma - January 19, 2015
- Cool invention: kid cups by Puj that hang on your fridge - January 15, 2015