- Wash and remove the label from a small container
- Let dry (important or it all turns to mush and is fun for noone)
- Insert about 6 Cheerios or Oatios
- Leave for baby to discover
And that’s it. I’m not kidding that this thing holds his attention right now better than his wiz-bang “real” toys. He likes to shake it and also roll it around the carpet and the floor.
This picture shows one-year old Julian giving it the once over while six-month old Holden looks on sadly.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Creative new products for parents - September 17, 2014
- One rookie mom’s 7 favorite apps that are not for her children - September 16, 2014
- Then I tried bribing my picky eater even harder - September 11, 2014