- Wash and remove the label from a small container
- Let dry (important or it all turns to mush and is fun for noone)
- Insert about 6 Cheerios or Oatios
- Leave for baby to discover
And that’s it. I’m not kidding that this thing holds his attention right now better than his wiz-bang “real” toys. He likes to shake it and also roll it around the carpet and the floor.
This picture shows one-year old Julian giving it the once over while six-month old Holden looks on sadly.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- The gift I want to give every new mom: FOOD! - October 21, 2014
- Observing the lasts of parenting is trickier than the firsts - October 15, 2014
- Happy 9 Year Blogiversary! - October 12, 2014