- Wash and remove the label from a small container
- Let dry (important or it all turns to mush and is fun for noone)
- Insert about 6 Cheerios or Oatios
- Leave for baby to discover
And that’s it. I’m not kidding that this thing holds his attention right now better than his wiz-bang “real” toys. He likes to shake it and also roll it around the carpet and the floor.
This picture shows one-year old Julian giving it the once over while six-month old Holden looks on sadly.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Flashback Friday: Whitney was my pregnant bridesmaid - April 18, 2014
- Activity #10: Plan a mom’s night out - April 14, 2014
- How to have the best day ever with my two-year-old - April 10, 2014