- Tangarang: Super-cute stuff to download and print, like the gift tags in the picture (picture is hers) and party favors.
- 2 craft projects: make a crown for the king of your castle and reuse formula cans to make a piggy bank.
- How to halve a bunch of grapes at once
- Our most popular post, How to Make Easy Kids Pants, has been updated with a video tutorial!
Happy Mother’s Day weekend, especially to the rookies!
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- More than misery loves company, embarassment loves company - October 24, 2014
- Things to do with toddlers before they turn two - October 22, 2014
- Activity #37: Meow, bark and tweet at the pet store - October 20, 2014