You be the judge.
This product is sold online for $29.99, though I saw it on LivingSocial Deal for $15.
According to the manufacturer:
• Guide your little one’s steps without constantly bending over
• CPSIA-compliant product teaches tots to balance and walk naturally
• Fully adjustable straps for comfort
• Machine-washable, 100% polyester shell; ideal for infants up to 24 pounds
Is this something you’d like to own or give as a gift?
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Cancer is a big ugly jerk. Donate to Cycle for Survival - January 23, 2015
- Cheater’s chicken soup with picky kid variations - January 23, 2015
- Adorable and inexpensive things to hang from your child’s ceiling - January 21, 2015