You be the judge.
This product is sold online for $29.99, though I saw it on LivingSocial Deal for $15.
According to the manufacturer:
• Guide your little one’s steps without constantly bending over
• CPSIA-compliant product teaches tots to balance and walk naturally
• Fully adjustable straps for comfort
• Machine-washable, 100% polyester shell; ideal for infants up to 24 pounds
Is this something you’d like to own or give as a gift?
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- More than misery loves company, embarassment loves company - October 24, 2014
- Things to do with toddlers before they turn two - October 22, 2014
- Activity #37: Meow, bark and tweet at the pet store - October 20, 2014