You be the judge.
This product is sold online for $29.99, though I saw it on LivingSocial Deal for $15.
According to the manufacturer:
• Guide your little one’s steps without constantly bending over
• CPSIA-compliant product teaches tots to balance and walk naturally
• Fully adjustable straps for comfort
• Machine-washable, 100% polyester shell; ideal for infants up to 24 pounds
Is this something you’d like to own or give as a gift?
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- How to turn your child into a pirate: Halloween costume idea #297 - September 2, 2014
- Activity #305: Alter your board books - August 29, 2014
- Activity #29: Upgrade your own “crib” - August 25, 2014