You be the judge.
This product is sold online for $29.99, though I saw it on LivingSocial Deal for $15.
According to the manufacturer:
• Guide your little one’s steps without constantly bending over
• CPSIA-compliant product teaches tots to balance and walk naturally
• Fully adjustable straps for comfort
• Machine-washable, 100% polyester shell; ideal for infants up to 24 pounds
Is this something you’d like to own or give as a gift?
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- What Not To Wear: Baby Edition - July 18, 2014
- What I wish I could do over: Introducing my kid to food - July 16, 2014
- Activity #23: Build muscles at bootcamp - July 14, 2014