- This tickled me: a baby doll that breastfeeds from a flower nipple your child wears, found by AJ at Thingamababy.
- In the Mood/Not in the Mood pillow via MakeandTakes.com. The editor suggests it’s for newlyweds. I suggest it’s for new parents.
- 10 Great Authors in Children’s Literature from Simple Mom. Great ideas for building your child’s library.
- Make a fabric-covered headband. A little something for yourself from Dollar Store Crafts.
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Rainbow birthday party ideas - January 28, 2015
- Cancer is a big ugly jerk. Donate to Cycle for Survival - January 23, 2015
- Cheater’s chicken soup with picky kid variations - January 23, 2015