We’re excited to be co-hosting a twitter party with BABYBJÖRN to chat about baby sleep and we hope you’ll join us. Please join us so we’re not just tweeting with ourselves. Especially since we’re not even eligible for the great prizes BABYBJÖRN will be giving away to participants.
Are you an expectant mom with many questions? Or an experienced rookie with a few tricks up your sleeve? What are your best tips to get a baby to sleep? Or the strangest thing you ever tried? Share with us during our #babysleep Twitter Party Tuesday afternoon, September 25th and you could win some goodies (as well as learn some great sleep tips).
The party details:
- When: Tuesday September 25 from 3PM-4PM EST (or 12PM-1PM PST for us)
- Who: Your hosts are @RookieMoms and @BabyBjornUS, with special guest @UHRainbowBabies.
- Where: Twitter with the hashtag #babysleep. No RSVP required.
- What: We will share baby sleep tips from the doctors at Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital and exchange stories and pictures of sleeping babies. We’ll also give away four great prizes: Babysitter Balance Bouncer, Baby Carrier Miracle, Travel Crib Light 2, and the Cradle Harmony.
The launch of the new Cradle Harmony is the inspiration for our Twitter party. It is specifically designed for the first six month’s of newborn sleep. Surrounded by breathable mesh fabric, hypo-allergenic, washable, this portable cradle offers a modern aesthetic. We saw it in person a few weeks ago at a sneak preview and it’s really gorgeous. It also has a custom canopy to complete the cozy feeling and dim the ambient light.
What is a Twitter party? It just means that we’ll be on Twitter with a constant stream of sleep-related chat during a set time period. To participate, tweet or respond to our questions. Use the hashtag #babysleep in each of your tweets so that others who are following can see and respond to you. At the beginning of the chat, we’ll post a special link that will allow you to see all the #babysleep tweets on one screen.
Shhh…. We’ll be inviting you to post photos of your baby asleep on Twitter during the party. If you want to slip one in now, we’ll re-tweet it during the party! (Don’t forget the hashtag so we know your intentions!)
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Flashback Friday: Whitney was my pregnant bridesmaid - April 18, 2014
- Activity #10: Plan a mom’s night out - April 14, 2014
- How to have the best day ever with my two-year-old - April 10, 2014