Woohoo! When I saw this photo posted on Facebook by the Diaper Bank of New Haven, CT, I had to share it. All those diapers will get distributed to families in need. How cool is that?
photo courtesy of The Diaper Bank
We’d love to have you join us at a Twitter party to talk about diaper donation and how you can get involved. Here are the details:
The party will be held on Tuesday, June 28 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Learn more about #gno!)
- Where: Party with us on our very own custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #HuggiesELB)
- Topic: Helping to get diapers to babies in need
- Who: @Huggies @Whoorl @NotThatYouAsked @Steoffreylang @Rookiemoms, Community Panelists: TBD, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- RSVP: Visit this page and register (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF) to be reminded about the party.
P.S. If you are attending the EVO conference in July, note that you’ll have an opportunity to make diaper donation happen when you add a wish for a baby to the Every Little Bottom Wishing Tree. Look for this activity, plus a milk and cookies break in the Huggies suite at EVO.
P.S.2. There is a giveaway involved in this campaign. Click here to see details and enter for a chance to win.
Disclosure: Rookie Moms has partnered with the Huggies® brand to help promote Huggies® Every Little Bottom program. We have been compensated for our time commitment to the program which includes spreading information via posts like these. Also? We love babies, and we sincerely believe we can make a difference by inspiring action towards diaper donation.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Two kids in a room. Or not. - July 24, 2014
- What Not To Wear: Baby Edition - July 18, 2014
- What I wish I could do over: Introducing my kid to food - July 16, 2014