It’s no secret that I think that new moms should let the party come to them as often as possible. When I was in my rookie year, I hosted potlucks, game nights, TV screenings, and Wii karaoke events as often as I could.
Invite a few friends, get them to bring the food, put my baby to bed whenever I need to, and I’m a happy mom!
When I heard about House Party, I got excited. Not only do these folks give you an excuse and theme for a party, but also really cool swag for you and your guests as thanks for your time.
An upcoming one is for The Fisher Price “Perfect Playdate” — the host mama gets some new toys and all the guests get toys, too.
I’m pretty sure that you still have ask someone to bring the pizza and beer.
- Find out more details about Perfect Playdate. Apply now for parties Saturday and Sunday, September 18 and 19, 2010.
- Sign up for their email list to keep an eye out for future House Parties that you might like even more (board games, make-up, TV, food, condoms, whatever you’re into).
- For those mamas who are into green, non-toxic living, hop over to Healthy Child and sign up for one of their House Party kits.
Disclosure: No, this wasn’t a sponsored post in any way. I just think it’s a cool idea. Let me know if you love it or hate it in the comments.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #42: Send your mate out to jog - November 24, 2014
- The Control Freak’s Guide to packing your diaper bag - November 18, 2014
- 5 strategies to put HAPPY in your holidays - November 12, 2014