An oldie republished for stir-crazy parents and kids.
This morning, Milo was throwing train tracks at me. And some legos. And some scrambled egg. And a fork. It reminded me that I need to harness this energy and find something he could throw.
Beach balls, like bubbles and 2- and 4-packs of crayons, are items I hoard and keep with me for when the need strikes.
For easy indoor fun:
- Inflate a large plastic beach ball.
- Roll the ball to your seated baby.
- See if he will roll it back.
A baby this age might not catch on very quickly, but he will certainly be amused.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Then I tried bribing my picky eater even harder - September 11, 2014
- Tech Tuesday: I *heart* Common sense media - September 9, 2014
- 5 tips for dealing with a toddler who won’t stay in bed - September 5, 2014