An oldie republished for stir-crazy parents and kids.
This morning, Milo was throwing train tracks at me. And some legos. And some scrambled egg. And a fork. It reminded me that I need to harness this energy and find something he could throw.
Beach balls, like bubbles and 2- and 4-packs of crayons, are items I hoard and keep with me for when the need strikes.
For easy indoor fun:
- Inflate a large plastic beach ball.
- Roll the ball to your seated baby.
- See if he will roll it back.
A baby this age might not catch on very quickly, but he will certainly be amused.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Tech Tuesday: How I get out the door faster with Shoe Time Music - July 29, 2014
- Activity #25: Host an ugly baby (clothes) contest - July 28, 2014
- Star Wars birthday party ideas on a budget - July 25, 2014