- I love this simply embellished shirt for a baby. I know the buttons are a potential hazard, but sew them on tight and it should be ok. (From Landsdowne Life via Dollar Store Crafts.) Perhaps buttons like these are on sale this week?
- How to Create a Paperless Kitchen on Simple Mom. I am a guilty abuser of the paper towel, and the stack of cloth napkins in this photo has great appeal to me.
- Super cute wool baby slippers, made from reused wool sweaters. Everything about that is so lovely.
- App for baby-having Android phone users: Cub-Cal. Designed to help moms plan their baby’s routine for the day.
- From the Baby Bunchers, 12 questions to answer before you invest in a double stroller.
- For knitting mamas (or for non-knitting mamas to purchase for knitting grandmas) Vintage Knits for Modern Babies, from Ten Speed Press. Beautiful photos and patterns for pixie caps, wee mittens and adorable booties.
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Holiday cards I can barely read - December 18, 2014
- An embarassingly unmagical, un-pinnable day - December 12, 2014
- Building your wishlist: Valuable parenting books, recommended by readers - December 9, 2014