- I love this simply embellished shirt for a baby. I know the buttons are a potential hazard, but sew them on tight and it should be ok. (From Landsdowne Life via Dollar Store Crafts.) Perhaps buttons like these are on sale this week?
- How to Create a Paperless Kitchen on Simple Mom. I am a guilty abuser of the paper towel, and the stack of cloth napkins in this photo has great appeal to me.
- Super cute wool baby slippers, made from reused wool sweaters. Everything about that is so lovely.
- App for baby-having Android phone users: Cub-Cal. Designed to help moms plan their baby’s routine for the day.
- From the Baby Bunchers, 12 questions to answer before you invest in a double stroller.
- For knitting mamas (or for non-knitting mamas to purchase for knitting grandmas) Vintage Knits for Modern Babies, from Ten Speed Press. Beautiful photos and patterns for pixie caps, wee mittens and adorable booties.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Stuff rookie moms should know about (April 2014) - April 17, 2014
- Online doctor’s appointments are my new favorite thing (Sponsored) - April 15, 2014
- Frozen birthday party ideas - April 9, 2014