So I bought these shoes for myself because so often on a chilly morning, I envy my kids’ fluffy boots. I wanted my own super casual fluffy-ish boots, and I saw them on HeyJenRenee, who is always sporting skater-chick-chic. I haven’t worn them yet and I’m still not sure about them.
I have very little patience for watching videos online, but I found myself watching a video for every pair of shoes on Zappos.com that I was considering. Jeez. Sucked me in big time.
My current favorite reads (you guys don’t mind if I just ramble, right?):
- Super funny and well-written mom blog: Adhoc Mom. Start with this post.
- New to the blogosphere craft porn: Modern Parents Messy Kids and Mom Inc Daily
- Blogs about blogs (ie don’t bother if you don’t care about behind the scenes stuff): She Posts and http://www.abdpbt.com (which stands for All But Dissertation Pretzel Brain Twist).
Baby- and Kid-related stuff that has crossed my path:
- Momaboard.com, a site for parents who love to travel.
- SimplyBeen, reasonably priced personalized mommy necklaces
- CellphonePostcards.com, for those who take phone pics and want to send real mail to family members.
- Planet Home: Conscious Choices for Cleaning and Greening the World You Care About Most, a new book by Lexi Zissu, the author of Complete Organic Pregnancy.
- Paper house cut out project – good crafty fun, spotted on Ohdeedoh
What’s the best thing you’ve seen online today?
P.S. Heather wrote some really helpful tips on Babycenter for those who have two kids under two.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Stuff rookie moms should know about (April 2014) - April 17, 2014
- Online doctor’s appointments are my new favorite thing (Sponsored) - April 15, 2014
- Frozen birthday party ideas - April 9, 2014