- Practice random acts of Mom kindness from Meagan Francis. Don’t miss the suggestions from Marketing Mommy in the comments.
- How to play with kids without really moving from my neighbor Scott, aka The Dadler on Babycenter, who apparently has this preschooler thing nailed.
- Easiest softies ever from Prudent Baby is great encouragement for those who have only basic sewing skills.
- For more intermediate sewers this lightweight sleepsack, refashioned from a men’s dress shirt is a supercute idea.
- 6 things to do in the last weeks of pregnancy offers some gentle advice from Simple Mom.
- How to buy safer toys and gear for kids? Buy less of them!
- And for those worried that friends and family will buy unsafe products for their baby, here’s some helpful wording to steer them in the right direction.
- Free Ground Shipping at Robeez - No Minimum Order Size!
- This Sucks – a Huffington Post article about the challenges of being a pumping/working mom, by Katrina of WorkingMomsBreak.
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Holiday cards I can barely read - December 18, 2014
- An embarassingly unmagical, un-pinnable day - December 12, 2014
- Building your wishlist: Valuable parenting books, recommended by readers - December 9, 2014