Babies love looking at faces and who better than the people that love him? Instead of getting out the old wedding album, make or buy an album just for him. Remember, anything you give your baby should be safe for sucking, because like it or not, it’s going in his mouth.
How to do it yourself:
- Cover pictures of family and other favorite things with clear plastic (sticky shelf paper or art cover)
- Hook them together with loose leaf rings for a small book.
- Sit together and review who’s who or leave them on the floor nearby for him to look at.
Sassy also makes a cute baby-friendly album. I have that one containing a single photo after 7 months of owning it. Good thing Holden can’t read.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- The gift I want to give every new mom: FOOD! - October 21, 2014
- Observing the lasts of parenting is trickier than the firsts - October 15, 2014
- Happy 9 Year Blogiversary! - October 12, 2014