We’ve got a new column over at giggle GAB and are excited to share. Our giggle gig is called Parent Talk and it’s stuffed with tips and lessons learned for expectant new moms.
As I spent time on the giggle site during the process of getting to know the brand, I began coveting certain products, most of which weren’t around when I had my first two babies. I can’t help it. Although I dread lunchpacking on a daily basis, baby feeding gear lures me in with it’s promise of making food prep more fun. Am I right?
- Bib clip. We use cloth napkins in my house, and this would allow me to use one for the baby, too. I’ll just clip it around his neck.
- Owl lunch bag from Skip Hop. Insulated, adorable, practical, and a good deal. Whitney’s daughter carries this to preschool everyday.
- Mash & serve bowl. The easy answer to making quick baby food mashes at home or a restaurant. Bash, smash, done. I bet my older boys will like to help with this job.
- thinkbaby food storage system. BPA- and bad-stuff-free with bright orange bento styling.
- Big splurge: BabyBjorn high chair is clean, safe, and collapses down to save space.
Do you have any of those things? Which ones are worth the money? (Oh, and giggle now has daily deals, too.)
This month, Whitney and I have three posts over on giggle GAB. Check them out:
On Rookie Motherhood (and what you won’t get at your baby shower!) A few observations about what’s cute vs. what’s practical. Yes, I get a little graphic here. But, how else will you know what these weird things are for?
Helping Hands: how to get the help you need (and want) in the early days. From her earliest memories of juggling well-meaning offers of help, Whitney shares what worked and what totally didn’t.
5 tips to survive the night shift. Yep, newborns are not like the rest of us. We have tips to optimize your late-night hours.
note: this post is part of relationship with giggle who pays us for our work on giggle GAB.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Flashback Friday: Whitney was my pregnant bridesmaid - April 18, 2014
- Activity #10: Plan a mom’s night out - April 14, 2014
- How to have the best day ever with my two-year-old - April 10, 2014