First off, this is not the place to find out about counting pounds or calories… so, I can recommend the following tasty ways to get your calcium:
- mint chocolate chip ice cream in front of the TV
- cheese – fancy with red wine or the stick variety in the middle of the night
- a tall glass of milk with cookies or cake
- hot chocolate made with real milk
- decaf (single shot, double tall) latte
- real whipped cream on anything
- vanilla flavored steamed milk
- this enormous cream puff — heavy cream means heavy calcium, right?
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #46: Host a clothing swap party - December 22, 2014
- 9 Favorite clutter-free gifts - December 19, 2014
- When we gave each other nothing more than ideas for Christmas - December 16, 2014