Before I give you the answers, try your hand at my baby-matching game. Then come back. Oh hi, you’re back.
These are my boys as of this moment. In last week’s quiz, all photos were taken around 5 or 6 months.
- Milo was A and E and was most frequently confused with a decoy.
- Sawyer was B and F.
- Holden was C and D.
- And, there was no decoy baby.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #10: Plan a mom’s night out - April 14, 2014
- How to have the best day ever with my two-year-old - April 10, 2014
- How I taught my children to go to bed and stay there - April 2, 2014