Before I give you the answers, try your hand at my baby-matching game. Then come back. Oh hi, you’re back.
These are my boys as of this moment. In last week’s quiz, all photos were taken around 5 or 6 months.
- Milo was A and E and was most frequently confused with a decoy.
- Sawyer was B and F.
- Holden was C and D.
- And, there was no decoy baby.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- The gift I want to give every new mom: FOOD! - October 21, 2014
- Observing the lasts of parenting is trickier than the firsts - October 15, 2014
- Happy 9 Year Blogiversary! - October 12, 2014