- Visit SimpleMom.net: I am most excited about this discovery. I love the way her information is organized.
- Use white-out to make a bedtime story personalized from PreschoolMama (similar to our own Alter your board books).
- Ogle personalized silver items: I think the spoon is a beautiful baby gift – from Lisa Leonard, via MyMomShops.com
- Generate a catalog card image to print and use on a gift book or to put on your website. Just for fun.
And hey, make sure you’re getting all of our content by subscribing to Rookie Moms in your feed reader!
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Rainbow birthday party ideas - January 28, 2015
- Cancer is a big ugly jerk. Donate to Cycle for Survival - January 23, 2015
- Cheater’s chicken soup with picky kid variations - January 23, 2015