Whitney has tagged me to join in the 8 Random Facts About Me meme. Well, not really but I wanna play too.
First, the Rules:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
And now… my facts:
- I have been living in the Bay Area for 10 years now. I thought for sure I’d be gone after four.
- I hate mangoes. Hate all stone fruits. Ick. Must have been all those canned peaches I was offered as a little girl. But I make sure that Holden eats lots of good fresh California fruit and doesn’t share my aversion.
- I am co-writing a book, due out in April 2008. I can hardly wait to see and feel the weight of it.
- I love to have my toenails painted but I hate to have my fingernails painted.
- I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out at a restaurant. As a mom, I like to get there right at 8am and beat the crowds, celebrating my status as an early riser.
- I can’t dive in a swimming pool. I’ve always been afraid to learn.
- So far, I’ve only not been pregnant or nursing for six weeks of my marriage. Yikes.
And I tag you:
Crystal or Harry from Hello Harry
Adrienne from BabyToolkit
Mike from Cry it out: Adventures of a stay at home dad
Gretchen from the Happiness Project (if it would make you happy)
Dawn from Because I Said So
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Who doesn’t like yoga pants and wine? (sponsored) - July 31, 2014
- Tech Tuesday: How I get out the door faster with Shoe Time Music - July 29, 2014
- Activity #25: Host an ugly baby (clothes) contest - July 28, 2014