Fellow parents of newborns, here’s a super easy way to make a time capsule that your child will love (some day):
- Buy disposable camera
- Take lots of pictures around hospital, home, baby, car, and your life as it is in general
- Write your name, address, phone, email, today’s date, and the words “Photo Time Capsule! Develop me in a few years” on the camera
- Throw it in a keepsake box and let time pass.
Done and done. This idea brought to you by the good folks at Photojojo.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Flashback Friday: Whitney was my pregnant bridesmaid - April 18, 2014
- Activity #10: Plan a mom’s night out - April 14, 2014
- How to have the best day ever with my two-year-old - April 10, 2014