Sisters unite. Help me think of the perfect non-new gift for my sister-in-law’s new baby. She’s due in about a week. My compact month starts in about a week and I don’t want to go in cheating.
A few things to know about my sister-in-law:
- Her name is also Heather
- She hates used stuff
- She lives cross-country in DC
- This will be her second daughter, g-d willing
- and she’s Orthodox Jewish
What’s a good gift? Help please!!
ps I don’t think she reads this site, so go ahead and give me some ideas.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #46: Host a clothing swap party - December 22, 2014
- 9 Favorite clutter-free gifts - December 19, 2014
- When we gave each other nothing more than ideas for Christmas - December 16, 2014