Sisters unite. Help me think of the perfect non-new gift for my sister-in-law’s new baby. She’s due in about a week. My compact month starts in about a week and I don’t want to go in cheating.
A few things to know about my sister-in-law:
- Her name is also Heather
- She hates used stuff
- She lives cross-country in DC
- This will be her second daughter, g-d willing
- and she’s Orthodox Jewish
What’s a good gift? Help please!!
ps I don’t think she reads this site, so go ahead and give me some ideas.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Observing the lasts of parenting is trickier than the firsts - October 15, 2014
- Happy 9 Year Blogiversary! - October 12, 2014
- Slings and carriers: Baby Halloween Costumes - October 7, 2014