Welcome to any new readers!
Whitney and I are just leaving York City from filming a Satellite Media Tour where we got to talk about our book and tips and tricks for rookie (and all-star) moms!
We did about a dozen back-to-back interviews on morning shows — some live and some which will film later — and we can hardly wait to see them and share them with you. That said, watching ourselves on television might be like performing karaoke in public… it’s one thing to have fun while doing it and quite another to be able to see yourself without wincing.
Here are some of the programs we were on:
- Sacramento & Co. on KXTV/ABC with Jodie and Guy (video!)
- Arizona Midday with Destry
- Studio 10 in Tampa WTSP with Jerome Ritchey
- Washington DC, Cable Channel 8
- Daytime Columbus with Gail on WCMH
- Milwaukee with Molly WTMJ
- Atlanta & Company “Finding More Mommy Time” on WXIA with Holly Firfer (video!)
- Cleveland WKYC on Good Company with Andrea (video!)
- Denver, CO KUSA/NBC
- Minneapolis, MN KARE/NBC
- Phoenix, AZ KPNX/NBC
- St. Louis, MO KMOV/CBS with Carol
In terms of just “me” time or “mom” time, it was absolutely amazing. I think it’s the first time we’ve ever been anywhere together (excluding two weddings with dates to Chicago over ten years ago), and definitely the first time just us. We stayed in a cool European-style hotel, ate at restaurants, visited with old friends, and didn’t have to change any diapers!
Thank you to the husbands and parents who made this trip possible!
Our next big adventure will be the BlogHer conference in Chicago, and that’s just a month away. Yeehaw!
I wish we had more details about the whens and wheres of our appearances. Did you see us?
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- The gift I want to give every new mom: FOOD! - October 21, 2014
- Observing the lasts of parenting is trickier than the firsts - October 15, 2014
- Happy 9 Year Blogiversary! - October 12, 2014