Your challenge this week is to seek out the tot story time your library and go there. Space out while someone else entertains your baby with a new voice and stories. Double check the time before you go. And, hey, be on time. If you’re 5 minutes late, you’ll miss half of it.
This is your eighteenth challenge. Did you complete this challenge? Share your story.
- Comment below and spill the details. Library story time is not for everyone so be honest.
- Share a picture with us on Facebook. Nick, pictured above, was one of our earliest rookie baby readers.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Stuff rookie moms should know about (April 2014) - April 17, 2014
- Online doctor’s appointments are my new favorite thing (Sponsored) - April 15, 2014
- Frozen birthday party ideas - April 9, 2014