Your maternity leave challenge this week is to seek out the tot story time at your library and go there. Space out a little while someone else entertains your baby with a new voice and stories.
Protip: Double check the time before you go. And, hey, be on time. If you’re 5 minutes late, you’ll miss half of it.
Did you complete this new mama challenge? Share your story.
- Comment below and spill the details. Library story time is not for everyone so be honest.
- Tag us on instagram or tweet at us with the hashtag #rookiemoms
- Share a picture with us on Facebook.
[Photo credit: Becky Senf | Fun fact: Nick, pictured above, was one of our earliest rookie baby readers.]
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #30: Stumble into a family-friendly pub - September 1, 2014
- Sawyer’s third birthday party: Bubbles on a budget - August 28, 2014
- Activity #291: Let your baby ride the family pet - August 22, 2014