Your challenge this week is to seek out the tot story time your library and go there. Space out while someone else entertains your baby with a new voice and stories. Double check the time before you go. And, hey, be on time. If you’re 5 minutes late, you’ll miss half of it.
This is your eighteenth challenge. Did you complete this challenge? Share your story.
- Comment below and spill the details. Library story time is not for everyone so be honest.
- Share a picture with us on Facebook. Nick, pictured above, was one of our earliest rookie baby readers.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Baby shower game for hostesses who aren’t crafty - April 23, 2014
- Tech Tuesday: Clever home screen for people who are likely to lose their phones - April 22, 2014
- Activity #11: Interrupt someone’s work day - April 21, 2014