Earth Day is April 22 so I got to thinking of all the earth-friendly and baby-friendly activities… here’s a round-up:
- Stop driving and run or walk your errands
- Hit the farmer’s market and make some organic baby food (speaking of organic food, here’s a poorly constructed website about that very topic: www.organicearthday.org)
- Take a hike or just a sensory tour of the neighborhood
- Save energy by wrapping up with baby to stay warm
- Hydrate yourself and Breast feed (that’s what I’ll be doing!)
Any other bright ideas? Please share ‘em with us!!
The following two tabs change content below.