Earth Day is April 22 so I got to thinking of all the earth-friendly and baby-friendly activities… here’s a round-up:
- Stop driving and run or walk your errands
- Hit the farmer’s market and make some organic baby food (speaking of organic food, here’s a poorly constructed website about that very topic: www.organicearthday.org)
- Take a hike or just a sensory tour of the neighborhood
- Save energy by wrapping up with baby to stay warm
- Hydrate yourself and Breast feed (that’s what I’ll be doing!)
Any other bright ideas? Please share ‘em with us!!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Hedgehogs & other creative new products for parents - September 17, 2014
- One rookie mom’s 7 favorite apps that are not for her children - September 16, 2014
- Then I tried bribing my picky eater even harder - September 11, 2014