Tomorrow we’re having a party to celebrate our book and we want to invite all you rookie mamas. Realistically, we’ll just expect those of you who live in the Bay Area to show up.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
11:00am – 12:30pm
1035 10th Street at Gilman
Here’s what will be happening:
At this fun-filled event, Heather and Whitney will offer tips for first-time moms on how to maintain your individuality and boost your confidence with the new baby in your life. Meet other new moms and participate in fun activities that will inspire you to discover baby-friendly destinations and adventures.
FUN ACTIVITIES FOR YOU AND BABY, INCLUDING
- Babywearing session: 5-10 different carriers will be available for moms to try on. Sponsored by Waddle and Swaddle
- Baby Portrait Station: Your newborn cutie can get their photo snapped by a professional photographer, Jen Molander
- Onesie-of-a-kind Decorating Station: We supply the materials, you leave with a cute new top for your baby
- Raffle for baby items, including
- $25 Studio Grow “Green Card” for a family’s admission to Studio Grow
- An autographed copy of Rookie Mom’s Handbook (with many more on sale!)
- Mommy Organizer
- Moby Wrap
- A Lucky Brand Baby outfit worth $100.00!
Immediately following the event, Studio Grow will be hosting Baby Grow, their weekly drop-in parent discussion group for parents of children 0-12 months. Group is facilitated by Judy Alley, a pediatric social worker.