Find a good time between baby’s naps and enjoy a brunch out with your partner or some friends.
You want to find a place with wide enough aisles between tables that you can wheel a stroller or walk with a toddler, no fancy table cloths, and a changing table in the restroom. Ambient noise is generally a big plus!
Some of my go-to places in Berkeley:
- The West Side Cafe in West Berkeley is pretty baby friendly and makes yummy pancakes and chilaquiles.
- Bette’s Oceanview Diner on 4th Street is always crowded, so send a friend ahead of your group to put your name on the list, then enjoy a nice walk on over. It’s noisy, fun, and delicious! It’s also across the street from Cody’s Books and a toy store if you need to kill time or change a diaper.
- Bacheeso’s at Dwight and San Pablo is a favorite of all our out-of-town guests. Because of the popular buffet, there’s no need to wait for your own food or for a piece of bread to throw junior.
Where is your favorite baby-friendly brunch spot?
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #10: Plan a mom’s night out - April 14, 2014
- How to have the best day ever with my two-year-old - April 10, 2014
- How I taught my children to go to bed and stay there - April 2, 2014