- Mamanista has a list of costumes that are compatible with babywearing. Apparently Sarah Palin is now an option. (And don’t miss our Halloween guide where we list costumes for pregnant women and newborns!)
- See Obama with other people’s children at Yes We Can (Hold Babies)!
- Make a faux cover of Parenting magazine with your baby on it. For some reason, your parents will think this is the best thing ever, so be sure to email one to them.
- The Present Professor is a new gift recommendation blog. Very well written by some smart mamaz.
- My cousin thought this chalkboard wall decal was pretty awesome. Maybe you will too.
photo credit: I cannot locate the source. Please let me know if you know.
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.