- Mamanista has a list of costumes that are compatible with babywearing. Apparently Sarah Palin is now an option. (And don’t miss our Halloween guide where we list costumes for pregnant women and newborns!)
- See Obama with other people’s children at Yes We Can (Hold Babies)!
- Make a faux cover of Parenting magazine with your baby on it. For some reason, your parents will think this is the best thing ever, so be sure to email one to them.
- The Present Professor is a new gift recommendation blog. Very well written by some smart mamaz.
- My cousin thought this chalkboard wall decal was pretty awesome. Maybe you will too.
photo credit: I cannot locate the source. Please let me know if you know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Tech Tuesday: Clever home screen for people who are likely to lose their phones - April 22, 2014
- Activity #11: Interrupt someone’s work day - April 21, 2014
- Stuff rookie moms should know about (April 2014) - April 17, 2014